Accrington Stanley VS Sunderland A.F.C, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Accrington Stanley VS Sunderland A.F.C 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Accrington Stanley got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Accrington Stanley got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Sunderland A.F.C got 0 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Sunderland A.F.C got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Accrington Stanley 0.88-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1186 matches, the home team got 449 wins, 328 draws and 409 losses. Home win rate: 37.86%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 34.49%; Home odds win rate: 44.94%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1973 matches, the home team got 899 wins, 506 draws and 568 losses. Home win rate: 45.57%; Draw win rate: 25.65%; Away win rate: 28.79%; Over odds win rate: 45.41%; Draw odds win rate: 5.47%; Under odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-3.25-2.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 6 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Accrington Stanley(31.4%), Draw(27.1%), Sunderland A.F.C(41.5%)

 

Accrington Stanley VS Sunderland A.F.C, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)