AEK Larnaca VS CS Petrocub, a home victory

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- AEK Larnaca VS CS Petrocub 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, AEK Larnaca got 7 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Cyprus 1 Division. In the last 20 games, AEK Larnaca got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, CS Petrocub got 7 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Moldova Divizia Nationala. In the last 20 games, CS Petrocub got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AEK Larnaca 0.76-1.5/2-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 13 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 73.42%; Draw win rate: 16.46%; Away win rate: 10.13%; Home odds win rate: 39.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.76%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3/3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2234 matches, the home team got 1094 wins, 394 draws and 746 losses. Home win rate: 48.97%; Draw win rate: 17.64%; Away win rate: 33.39%; Over odds win rate: 46.42%; Draw odds win rate: 3.94%; Under odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.20-5.80-8.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 31 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 81.58%; Draw win rate: 10.53%; Away win rate: 7.89%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AEK Larnaca(82.7%), Draw(12.0%), CS Petrocub(5.3%)


AEK Larnaca VS CS Petrocub, a home victory

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)