AFC Fylde VS Wigan Athletic, Wigan Athletic to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- AFC Fylde VS Wigan Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 46 rounds, AFC Fylde got 22 wins, 15 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, AFC Fylde got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 46 rounds, Wigan Athletic got 13 wins, 13 draws, 20 losses and placed the 18 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Wigan Athletic got 2 wins, 8 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Fylde 0.81--1.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 73.68%; Draw win rate: 12.28%; Away win rate: 14.04%; Home odds win rate: 68.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 31.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 119 matches, the home team got 42 wins, 34 draws and 43 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 36.13%; Over odds win rate: 47.90%; Draw odds win rate: 1.68%; Under odds win rate: 50.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-5.00-1.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Fylde(14.2%), Draw(18.7%), Wigan Athletic(67.1%)

 

AFC Fylde VS Wigan Athletic, Wigan Athletic to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)