AFC Wimbledon VS Bristol City, tend to Bristol City

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- AFC Wimbledon VS Bristol City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 46 rounds, AFC Wimbledon got 13 wins, 11 draws, 22 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, AFC Wimbledon got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 46 rounds, Bristol City got 19 wins, 13 draws, 14 losses and placed the 8 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bristol City got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Wimbledon 0.95--0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 812 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 202 draws and 374 losses. Home win rate: 29.06%; Draw win rate: 24.88%; Away win rate: 46.06%; Home odds win rate: 51.11%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 788 matches, the home team got 357 wins, 172 draws and 259 losses. Home win rate: 45.30%; Draw win rate: 21.83%; Away win rate: 32.87%; Over odds win rate: 47.21%; Draw odds win rate: 4.31%; Under odds win rate: 48.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.35-1.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 20 wins, 19 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 26.32%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 48.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Wimbledon(25.5%), Draw(25.0%), Bristol City(49.5%)

 

AFC Wimbledon VS Bristol City, tend to Bristol City

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)