AFC Wimbledon VS Leyton Orient, home win game

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- AFC Wimbledon VS Leyton Orient 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, AFC Wimbledon got 1 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, AFC Wimbledon got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Leyton Orient got 3 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Leyton Orient got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AFC Wimbledon 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3345 matches, the home team got 1567 wins, 896 draws and 882 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 26.37%; Home odds win rate: 50.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 454 matches, the home team got 203 wins, 106 draws and 145 losses. Home win rate: 44.71%; Draw win rate: 23.35%; Away win rate: 31.94%; Over odds win rate: 47.58%; Draw odds win rate: 4.41%; Under odds win rate: 48.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.30-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 392 games, the home team got 209 wins, 89 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 53.32%; Draw win rate: 22.70%; Away win rate: 23.98%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AFC Wimbledon(48.2%), Draw(26.8%), Leyton Orient(25.0%)

 

AFC Wimbledon VS Leyton Orient, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)