Aguilas Doradas VS Cucuta, a close game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Aguilas Doradas VS Cucuta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Aguilas Doradas got 9 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Aguilas Doradas got 3 wins, 9 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Cucuta got 21 wins, 8 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Colombia Copa Premier. In the last 20 games, Cucuta got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aguilas Doradas 0.89-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 662 matches, the home team got 220 wins, 205 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 33.23%; Draw win rate: 30.97%; Away win rate: 35.80%; Home odds win rate: 33.23%; Draw odds win rate: 30.97%; Away odds win rate: 35.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1684 matches, the home team got 702 wins, 516 draws and 466 losses. Home win rate: 41.69%; Draw win rate: 30.64%; Away win rate: 27.67%; Over odds win rate: 43.65%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-2.59-2.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aguilas Doradas(38.1%), Draw(32.8%), Cucuta(29.1%)

 

Aguilas Doradas VS Cucuta, a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)