Al-Sharjah VS Al-Taawon, home win is expected

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Al-Sharjah VS Al-Taawon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Al-Sharjah got 8 wins, 4 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the UAE Pro-League. In the last 20 games, Al-Sharjah got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Al-Taawon got 8 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Saudi Professional League. In the last 20 games, Al-Taawon got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al-Sharjah 0.97-0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 291 matches, the home team got 121 wins, 74 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 41.58%; Draw win rate: 25.43%; Away win rate: 32.99%; Home odds win rate: 49.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2104 matches, the home team got 852 wins, 541 draws and 711 losses. Home win rate: 40.49%; Draw win rate: 25.71%; Away win rate: 33.79%; Over odds win rate: 44.72%; Draw odds win rate: 4.94%; Under odds win rate: 50.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.96-3.50-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al-Sharjah(47.1%), Draw(27.6%), Al-Taawon(25.3%)

 

Al-Sharjah VS Al-Taawon, home win is expected

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)