Alashkert VS FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov, go for hosts

Submit by Tipster William

 

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Alashkert VS FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 32 rounds, Alashkert got 15 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 4 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Alashkert got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov got 12 wins, 11 draws, 13 losses and placed the 6 of the Macedonian First Football League. In the last 20 games, FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 10.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alashkert 0.96-0.5/1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 717 matches, the home team got 354 wins, 166 draws and 197 losses. Home win rate: 49.37%; Draw win rate: 23.15%; Away win rate: 27.48%; Home odds win rate: 56.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6236 matches, the home team got 2744 wins, 1711 draws and 1781 losses. Home win rate: 44.00%; Draw win rate: 27.44%; Away win rate: 28.56%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 6.16%; Under odds win rate: 49.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.55-3.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 30.77%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alashkert(55.1%), Draw(25.0%), FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov(19.8%)


Alashkert VS FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov, go for hosts

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)