Aldershot Town VS Dover Athletic, tend to Dover Athletic

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

England Conference -- Aldershot Town VS Dover Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Aldershot Town got 4 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 21 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Aldershot Town got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Dover Athletic got 7 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Dover Athletic got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Aldershot Town 0.95-0/-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1079 matches, the home team got 354 wins, 292 draws and 433 losses. Home win rate: 32.81%; Draw win rate: 27.06%; Away win rate: 40.13%; Home odds win rate: 43.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 304 matches, the home team got 141 wins, 77 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 46.38%; Draw win rate: 25.33%; Away win rate: 28.29%; Over odds win rate: 44.41%; Draw odds win rate: 7.24%; Under odds win rate: 48.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.89-3.10-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 0 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 57.14%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Aldershot Town(28.3%), Draw(27.7%), Dover Athletic(44.1%)

 

Aldershot Town VS Dover Athletic, tend to Dover Athletic

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)