Algeria VS Burundi, Algeria may win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Algeria VS Burundi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Algeria got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Burundi got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 69.2%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Algeria 0.94-0.5/1-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 232 matches, the home team got 109 wins, 59 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 46.98%; Draw win rate: 25.43%; Away win rate: 27.59%; Home odds win rate: 53.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1556 matches, the home team got 649 wins, 469 draws and 438 losses. Home win rate: 41.71%; Draw win rate: 30.14%; Away win rate: 28.15%; Over odds win rate: 42.54%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 50.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.50-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 games, the home team got 34 wins, 16 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 60.71%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 10.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Algeria(61.9%), Draw(23.6%), Burundi(14.5%)

 

Algeria VS Burundi, Algeria may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)