America MG Youth VS Cruzeiro (Youth), a close game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- America MG Youth VS Cruzeiro (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, America MG Youth got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Cruzeiro (Youth) got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is America MG Youth 1.11-0-0.70. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 14 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 34.15%; Draw win rate: 34.15%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Home odds win rate: 34.15%; Draw odds win rate: 34.15%; Away odds win rate: 31.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 304 matches, the home team got 144 wins, 59 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 19.41%; Away win rate: 33.22%; Over odds win rate: 46.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: America MG Youth(33.0%), Draw(26.3%), Cruzeiro (Youth)(40.7%)

 

America MG Youth VS Cruzeiro (Youth), a close game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)