Armenia VS Liechtenstein, a home victory is expected

Submit by Tipster William

 

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Armenia VS Liechtenstein 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

---------------------------------

1 . The handicap first odds of this game is Armenia 0.90-1.5/2-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 143 matches, the home team got 49 wins, 18 draws and 76 losses. Home win rate: 34.27%; Draw win rate: 12.59%; Away win rate: 53.15%; Home odds win rate: 53.85%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

2. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 689 matches, the home team got 305 wins, 150 draws and 234 losses. Home win rate: 44.27%; Draw win rate: 21.77%; Away win rate: 33.96%; Over odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 46.30%.

 

Armenia scored points depending on home field. Although there was difference between two teams, they got a draw in last meeting. I believe that Armenia won't lose chance to take points when back to home field. Liechtenstein is hopeless to get a victory in this game. Generally, a home victory is expected.

 

Armenia VS Liechtenstein

Pick: Armenia -2


Armenia VS Liechtenstein, a home victory is expected

 

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)