Atlanta United VS Saint Louis FC, sure home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

USA Open Cup -- Atlanta United VS Saint Louis FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Atlanta United got 9 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Atlanta United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Saint Louis FC got 5 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 23 of the USL First Division. In the last 20 games, Saint Louis FC got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atlanta United 1.04-1.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 493 matches, the home team got 340 wins, 88 draws and 65 losses. Home win rate: 68.97%; Draw win rate: 17.85%; Away win rate: 13.18%; Home odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 180 matches, the home team got 77 wins, 30 draws and 73 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 40.56%; Over odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 51.67%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.36-4.80-5.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 65.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 15.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atlanta United(68.2%), Draw(18.8%), Saint Louis FC(13.0%)

 

Atlanta United VS Saint Louis FC, sure home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)