Atletico Grau VS River Plate, consistency is key

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Atletico Grau VS River Plate 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Atletico Grau got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 18 of the Peru Primera Division. In the last 20 games, Atletico Grau got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, River Plate got 12 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, River Plate got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Grau 1.05-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 998 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 302 draws and 390 losses. Home win rate: 30.66%; Draw win rate: 30.26%; Away win rate: 39.08%; Home odds win rate: 30.66%; Draw odds win rate: 30.26%; Away odds win rate: 39.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3691 matches, the home team got 1540 wins, 1145 draws and 1006 losses. Home win rate: 41.72%; Draw win rate: 31.02%; Away win rate: 27.26%; Over odds win rate: 43.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.88%; Under odds win rate: 49.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.78-3.05-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 games, the home team got 25 wins, 24 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 38.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Grau(29.9%), Draw(28.9%), River Plate(41.2%)

 

Atletico Grau VS River Plate, consistency is key

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)