Atletico Paranaense VS Flamengo, a close match

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brasil Cup -- Atletico Paranaense VS Flamengo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Atletico Paranaense got 3 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atletico Paranaense got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Flamengo got 5 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Flamengo got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Paranaense 0.92-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1164 matches, the home team got 429 wins, 334 draws and 401 losses. Home win rate: 36.86%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 34.45%; Home odds win rate: 36.86%; Draw odds win rate: 28.69%; Away odds win rate: 34.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 834 matches, the home team got 385 wins, 221 draws and 228 losses. Home win rate: 46.16%; Draw win rate: 26.50%; Away win rate: 27.34%; Over odds win rate: 46.64%; Draw odds win rate: 6.47%; Under odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-2.95-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Paranaense(36.3%), Draw(30.9%), Flamengo(32.8%)

 

Atletico Paranaense VS Flamengo, a close match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)