Atletico Tucuman VS The Strongest, easy home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Atletico Tucuman VS The Strongest 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Atletico Tucuman got 7 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Atletico Tucuman got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, The Strongest got 1 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Bolivia Primera Division. In the last 20 games, The Strongest got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Atletico Tucuman 0.79-1/1.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 445 matches, the home team got 305 wins, 80 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 68.54%; Draw win rate: 17.98%; Away win rate: 13.48%; Home odds win rate: 46.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3652 matches, the home team got 1673 wins, 933 draws and 1046 losses. Home win rate: 45.81%; Draw win rate: 25.55%; Away win rate: 28.64%; Over odds win rate: 45.15%; Draw odds win rate: 6.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.32-4.50-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 games, the home team got 47 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 75.81%; Draw win rate: 16.13%; Away win rate: 8.06%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Atletico Tucuman(70.6%), Draw(19.4%), The Strongest(10.0%)

 

Atletico Tucuman VS The Strongest, easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)