Avai FC SC VS Sao Paulo, away win is expected

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Avai FC SC VS Sao Paulo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Avai FC SC got 0 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 20 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Avai FC SC got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Sao Paulo got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sao Paulo got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 15.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Avai FC SC 1.02-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 645 matches, the home team got 218 wins, 201 draws and 226 losses. Home win rate: 33.80%; Draw win rate: 31.16%; Away win rate: 35.04%; Home odds win rate: 33.80%; Draw odds win rate: 31.16%; Away odds win rate: 35.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 51 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 22 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 27.45%; Draw win rate: 43.14%; Away win rate: 29.41%; Over odds win rate: 27.45%; Draw odds win rate: 7.84%; Under odds win rate: 64.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.92-2.80-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Avai FC SC(32.3%), Draw(32.6%), Sao Paulo(35.1%)


Avai FC SC VS Sao Paulo, away win is expected

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)