Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Toulouse, Toulouse to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Toulouse 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Avenir Sportif Beziers got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Toulouse got 8 wins, 14 draws, 16 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Avenir Sportif Beziers 0.85--0.5/-1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 685 matches, the home team got 232 wins, 167 draws and 286 losses. Home win rate: 33.87%; Draw win rate: 24.38%; Away win rate: 41.75%; Home odds win rate: 52.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4255 matches, the home team got 1902 wins, 1101 draws and 1252 losses. Home win rate: 44.70%; Draw win rate: 25.88%; Away win rate: 29.42%; Over odds win rate: 44.23%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 49.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Avenir Sportif Beziers(21.0%), Draw(25.3%), Toulouse(53.7%)

 

Avenir Sportif Beziers VS Toulouse, Toulouse to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)