Bahia (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth), an open match

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth -- Bahia (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Bahia (Youth) got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 80 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Bahia (Youth) got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 38.5%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (Youth) got 12 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (Youth) got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.2%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bahia (Youth) 0.82--0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 23 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 28.75%; Away win rate: 26.25%; Home odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 399 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 100 draws and 123 losses. Home win rate: 44.11%; Draw win rate: 25.06%; Away win rate: 30.83%; Over odds win rate: 45.11%; Draw odds win rate: 5.76%; Under odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bahia (Youth)(26.6%), Draw(27.4%), Corinthians Paulista (Youth)(46.1%)

 

Bahia (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth), an open match

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)