Belgium U21 VS Bosnia-Herzegovina U21, tend to Belgium U21

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Belgium U21 VS Bosnia-Herzegovina U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Belgium U21 got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bosnia-Herzegovina U21 got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Belgium U21 0.87-1-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 152 matches, the home team got 86 wins, 32 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 56.58%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 22.37%; Home odds win rate: 37.50%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3333 matches, the home team got 1506 wins, 774 draws and 1053 losses. Home win rate: 45.18%; Draw win rate: 23.22%; Away win rate: 31.59%; Over odds win rate: 46.41%; Draw odds win rate: 4.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.10-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Belgium U21(62.2%), Draw(22.0%), Bosnia-Herzegovina U21(15.9%)

 

Belgium U21 VS Bosnia-Herzegovina U21, tend to Belgium U21

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)