Belshina Bobruisk Reserves VS FC Minsk Reserves, an away win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Belarus Reserve League -- Belshina Bobruisk Reserves VS FC Minsk Reserves 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Belshina Bobruisk Reserves got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Belarus Reserve League. In the last 1 games, Belshina Bobruisk Reserves got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, FC Minsk Reserves got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Belarus Reserve League. In the last 20 games, FC Minsk Reserves got 9 wins, 0 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Belshina Bobruisk Reserves 0.77--1.5/-2-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 85.71%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 14.29%; Home odds win rate: 100.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-3/3.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 14 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 21.43%; Over odds win rate: 57.14%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 35.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Belshina Bobruisk Reserves(11.6%), Draw(16.9%), FC Minsk Reserves(71.6%)

 

Belshina Bobruisk Reserves VS FC Minsk Reserves, an away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)