Bragantino VS America MG, host may win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Bragantino VS America MG 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Bragantino got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Bragantino got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, America MG got 1 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 18 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, America MG got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bragantino 0.92-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 331 matches, the home team got 162 wins, 76 draws and 93 losses. Home win rate: 48.94%; Draw win rate: 22.96%; Away win rate: 28.10%; Home odds win rate: 56.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 680 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 205 draws and 199 losses. Home win rate: 40.59%; Draw win rate: 30.15%; Away win rate: 29.26%; Over odds win rate: 42.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.44%; Under odds win rate: 52.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.40-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 22 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 55.00%; Draw win rate: 22.50%; Away win rate: 22.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bragantino(54.3%), Draw(27.6%), America MG(18.1%)

 

Bragantino VS America MG, host may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)