Brechin City VS Ross County, Ross County to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Brechin City VS Ross County 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Brechin City got 9 wins, 9 draws, 18 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Brechin City got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Ross County got 21 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Ross County got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Brechin City 0.85--1.5/-2-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 114 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 13 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 38.60%; Draw win rate: 11.40%; Away win rate: 50.00%; Home odds win rate: 50.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 273 matches, the home team got 124 wins, 64 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 23.44%; Away win rate: 31.14%; Over odds win rate: 47.99%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 47.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.25-5.60-1.22. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 0 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 63.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Brechin City(5.1%), Draw(12.3%), Ross County(82.5%)

 

Brechin City VS Ross County, Ross County to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)