Ceara VS Bahia, tend to hosts

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Ceara VS Bahia BA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Ceara got 3 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Ceara got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Bahia BA got 4 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Bahia BA got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ceara 0.82-0-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1616 matches, the home team got 649 wins, 428 draws and 539 losses. Home win rate: 40.16%; Draw win rate: 26.49%; Away win rate: 33.35%; Home odds win rate: 40.16%; Draw odds win rate: 26.49%; Away odds win rate: 33.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 51 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 22 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 27.45%; Draw win rate: 43.14%; Away win rate: 29.41%; Over odds win rate: 27.45%; Draw odds win rate: 7.84%; Under odds win rate: 64.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.60-2.76-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ceara(37.6%), Draw(32.3%), Bahia BA(30.1%)


Ceara VS Bahia, tend to hosts

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)