Colon de Santa Fe VS Atletico Tucuman, a tough game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Argentina Cup -- Colon de Santa Fe VS Atletico Tucuman 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Colon de Santa Fe got 1 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 21 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Colon de Santa Fe got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Atletico Tucuman got 2 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 15 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Atletico Tucuman got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Colon de Santa Fe 0.96-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 125 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 37 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 32.80%; Draw win rate: 29.60%; Away win rate: 37.60%; Home odds win rate: 32.80%; Draw odds win rate: 29.60%; Away odds win rate: 37.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 14 matches, the home team got 8 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 57.14%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 28.57%; Over odds win rate: 71.43%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 28.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.97-2.85-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Colon de Santa Fe(30.9%), Draw(31.5%), Atletico Tucuman(37.6%)

 

Colon de Santa Fe VS Atletico Tucuman, a tough game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)