Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Kilmarnock, guest will win game

Submit by Tipster Jane

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Kilmarnock 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Connahs Quay Nomads FC got 14 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Welsh Premier League. In the last 20 games, Connahs Quay Nomads FC got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Kilmarnock got 19 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kilmarnock got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Connahs Quay Nomads FC 0.85--1.5/-2-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 112 matches, the home team got 44 wins, 13 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 39.29%; Draw win rate: 11.61%; Away win rate: 49.11%; Home odds win rate: 50.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 418 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 90 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 44.50%; Draw win rate: 21.53%; Away win rate: 33.97%; Over odds win rate: 44.26%; Draw odds win rate: 4.31%; Under odds win rate: 51.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 6.80-5.80-1.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 80.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Connahs Quay Nomads FC(9.7%), Draw(17.1%), Kilmarnock(73.2%)

 

Connahs Quay Nomads FC VS Kilmarnock, guest will win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)