Coritiba PR VS Brasil de Pelotas, home win game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Coritiba PR VS Brasil de Pelotas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Coritiba PR got 7 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Brasil de Pelotas got 5 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brasil de Pelotas got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coritiba PR 0.82-0.5/1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 351 matches, the home team got 188 wins, 69 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 53.56%; Draw win rate: 19.66%; Away win rate: 26.78%; Home odds win rate: 64.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 507 matches, the home team got 214 wins, 158 draws and 135 losses. Home win rate: 42.21%; Draw win rate: 31.16%; Away win rate: 26.63%; Over odds win rate: 45.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 47.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.60-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 41.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coritiba PR(58.9%), Draw(25.5%), Brasil de Pelotas(15.6%)

 

Coritiba PR VS Brasil de Pelotas, home win game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)