Coritiba PR (Youth) VS Internacional (RS) Youth, home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Coritiba PR (Youth) VS Internacional (RS) Youth 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR (Youth) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Internacional (RS) Youth got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 62 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Internacional (RS) Youth got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coritiba PR (Youth) 1.03-0/0.5-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 14 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 39.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.77-2.5/3-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 18 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Over odds win rate: 55.56%; Draw odds win rate: 11.11%; Under odds win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coritiba PR (Youth)(40.1%), Draw(26.0%), Internacional (RS) Youth(33.8%)

 

Coritiba PR (Youth) VS Internacional (RS) Youth, home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)