Cruzeiro (MG) VS Corinthians Paulista (SP), a home win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Cruzeiro (MG) VS Corinthians Paulista (SP) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Cruzeiro (MG) got 2 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cruzeiro (MG) got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cruzeiro (MG) 0.92-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2005 matches, the home team got 960 wins, 541 draws and 504 losses. Home win rate: 47.88%; Draw win rate: 26.98%; Away win rate: 25.14%; Home odds win rate: 51.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 340 matches, the home team got 149 wins, 108 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 43.82%; Draw win rate: 31.76%; Away win rate: 24.41%; Over odds win rate: 45.00%; Draw odds win rate: 6.18%; Under odds win rate: 48.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.05-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cruzeiro (MG)(52.0%), Draw(28.8%), Corinthians Paulista (SP)(19.2%)



Cruzeiro (MG) VS Corinthians Paulista (SP), a home win

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)