Cruzeiro (Youth) VS Chapecoense (Youth), easy home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Cruzeiro (Youth) VS Chapecoense (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Cruzeiro (Youth) got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 35.7%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Chapecoense (Youth) got 4 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 38 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Chapecoense (Youth) got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 23.1%, the over win rate is 27.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cruzeiro (Youth) 0.96-1-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 5.88%; Away win rate: 41.18%; Home odds win rate: 35.29%; Draw odds win rate: 23.53%; Away odds win rate: 41.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 10 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Over odds win rate: 60.00%; Draw odds win rate: 10.00%; Under odds win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cruzeiro (Youth)(59.7%), Draw(24.6%), Chapecoense (Youth)(15.7%)

 

Cruzeiro (Youth) VS Chapecoense (Youth), easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)