Cuiaba VS Atletico Clube Goianiense, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Cuiaba VS Atletico Clube Goianiense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Cuiaba got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cuiaba got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cuiaba 0.86-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 328 matches, the home team got 119 wins, 99 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 30.18%; Away win rate: 33.54%; Home odds win rate: 36.28%; Draw odds win rate: 30.18%; Away odds win rate: 33.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 346 matches, the home team got 139 wins, 119 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 40.17%; Draw win rate: 34.39%; Away win rate: 25.43%; Over odds win rate: 41.91%; Draw odds win rate: 6.94%; Under odds win rate: 51.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-2.97-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cuiaba(37.8%), Draw(30.0%), Atletico Clube Goianiense(32.2%)

 

Cuiaba VS Atletico Clube Goianiense, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)