Cukaricki Stankom VS Banants, home win comfortably

Submit by Tipster Jane

 

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Cukaricki Stankom VS Banants 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Cukaricki Stankom got 15 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Serbian Superliga. In the last 20 games, Cukaricki Stankom got 9 wins, 8 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Banants got 14 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Banants got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cukaricki Stankom 0.94-1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 630 matches, the home team got 430 wins, 110 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 68.25%; Draw win rate: 17.46%; Away win rate: 14.29%; Home odds win rate: 48.89%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3144 matches, the home team got 1421 wins, 735 draws and 988 losses. Home win rate: 45.20%; Draw win rate: 23.38%; Away win rate: 31.42%; Over odds win rate: 46.44%; Draw odds win rate: 4.42%; Under odds win rate: 49.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.30-4.90-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 66 games, the home team got 51 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 77.27%; Draw win rate: 13.64%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cukaricki Stankom(71.0%), Draw(18.5%), Banants(10.5%)

 

Cukaricki Stankom VS Banants, home win comfortably

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)