Curico Unido VS Nublense, Curico Unido to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Chile Cup -- Curico Unido VS Nublense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

After 14 rounds, Curico Unido got 4 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 8 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Curico Unido got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

After 15 rounds, Nublense got 6 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Chile Primera B. In the last 20 games, Nublense got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 71.4%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

BETTING VERDICT:

Curico Unido defeated Nublense with 1:0 in last away game, being in high morale. So Curico Unido will be expected higher in this game.

 

Curico Unido VS Nublense

Pick: Curico Unido to win

 

Curico Unido VS Nublense, Curico Unido to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)