Czech Republic U19 VS France U19, a tight game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA European U-19 Football Championship -- Czech Republic U19 VS France U19 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Czech Republic U19 got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, France U19 got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Czech Republic U19 0.90--0.5/-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1025 matches, the home team got 498 wins, 222 draws and 305 losses. Home win rate: 48.59%; Draw win rate: 21.66%; Away win rate: 29.76%; Home odds win rate: 58.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1874 matches, the home team got 803 wins, 483 draws and 588 losses. Home win rate: 42.85%; Draw win rate: 25.77%; Away win rate: 31.38%; Over odds win rate: 44.98%; Draw odds win rate: 6.03%; Under odds win rate: 48.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.30-3.40-1.74. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 3 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 18.75%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Czech Republic U19(20.8%), Draw(25.8%), France U19(53.4%)

 

Czech Republic U19 VS France U19, a tight game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)