Dunfermline Athletic VS Albion Rovers, easy home win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Dunfermline Athletic VS Albion Rovers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Dunfermline Athletic got 11 wins, 8 draws, 17 losses and placed the 7 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Dunfermline Athletic got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Albion Rovers got 6 wins, 6 draws, 24 losses and placed the 9 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Albion Rovers got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dunfermline Athletic 1.02-2-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 matches, the home team got 23 wins, 0 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 69.70%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 30.30%; Home odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 33.33%; Away odds win rate: 21.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 273 matches, the home team got 124 wins, 64 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 23.44%; Away win rate: 31.14%; Over odds win rate: 47.99%; Draw odds win rate: 4.76%; Under odds win rate: 47.25%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.19-6.00-8.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 22 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 75.86%; Draw win rate: 20.69%; Away win rate: 3.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dunfermline Athletic(79.0%), Draw(14.4%), Albion Rovers(6.6%)

 

Dunfermline Athletic VS Albion Rovers, easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)