Dynamo Ceske Budejovice VS Mlada Boleslav, hosts to win

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Dynamo Ceske Budejovice VS Mlada Boleslav 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Dynamo Ceske Budejovice got 9 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Dynamo Ceske Budejovice got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Mlada Boleslav got 10 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Mlada Boleslav got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dynamo Ceske Budejovice 0.90-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 864 matches, the home team got 309 wins, 237 draws and 318 losses. Home win rate: 35.76%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 36.81%; Home odds win rate: 35.76%; Draw odds win rate: 27.43%; Away odds win rate: 36.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1840 matches, the home team got 786 wins, 451 draws and 603 losses. Home win rate: 42.72%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 32.77%; Over odds win rate: 44.29%; Draw odds win rate: 4.40%; Under odds win rate: 51.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.10-2.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 10 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 37.04%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dynamo Ceske Budejovice(42.8%), Draw(27.3%), Mlada Boleslav(29.9%)

Dynamo Ceske Budejovice VS Mlada Boleslav, hosts to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)