Ecuador VS Bolivia, Ecuador to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Ecuador VS Bolivia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Ecuador got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Bolivia got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ecuador 0.97-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 755 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 194 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 53.25%; Draw win rate: 25.70%; Away win rate: 21.06%; Home odds win rate: 54.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2154 matches, the home team got 952 wins, 591 draws and 611 losses. Home win rate: 44.20%; Draw win rate: 27.44%; Away win rate: 28.37%; Over odds win rate: 44.94%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 48.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-3.70-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 41.18%; Draw win rate: 35.29%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ecuador(64.0%), Draw(22.7%), Bolivia(13.3%)

 

Ecuador VS Bolivia, Ecuador to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)