Eintracht Norderstedt VS BSV Rehden, a tedious game

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Eintracht Norderstedt VS BSV Rehden 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Eintracht Norderstedt got 2 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Norderstedt got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, BSV Rehden got 2 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, BSV Rehden got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Eintracht Norderstedt 0.95-0-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 408 matches, the home team got 161 wins, 106 draws and 141 losses. Home win rate: 39.46%; Draw win rate: 25.98%; Away win rate: 34.56%; Home odds win rate: 39.46%; Draw odds win rate: 25.98%; Away odds win rate: 34.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1878 matches, the home team got 894 wins, 354 draws and 630 losses. Home win rate: 47.60%; Draw win rate: 18.85%; Away win rate: 33.55%; Over odds win rate: 46.81%; Draw odds win rate: 5.64%; Under odds win rate: 47.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.30-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Eintracht Norderstedt(36.9%), Draw(25.4%), BSV Rehden(37.7%)

 

Eintracht Norderstedt VS BSV Rehden, a tedious game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)