Erzurum sports BB VS Trabzonspor, hard to predict

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Erzurum sports BB VS Trabzonspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 2 games, Erzurum sports BB got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Trabzonspor got 12 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Trabzonspor got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Erzurum sports BB 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 798 matches, the home team got 287 wins, 219 draws and 292 losses. Home win rate: 35.96%; Draw win rate: 27.44%; Away win rate: 36.59%; Home odds win rate: 35.96%; Draw odds win rate: 27.44%; Away odds win rate: 36.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2112 matches, the home team got 947 wins, 508 draws and 657 losses. Home win rate: 44.84%; Draw win rate: 24.05%; Away win rate: 31.11%; Over odds win rate: 45.60%; Draw odds win rate: 5.16%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.25-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Erzurum sports BB(34.4%), Draw(28.3%), Trabzonspor(37.3%)

 

Erzurum sports BB VS Trabzonspor, hard to predict

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)