FC 08 Hombrug VS Kaiserslautern, easy away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- FC 08 Hombrug VS Kaiserslautern 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, FC 08 Hombrug got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.1%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Kaiserslautern got 13 wins, 12 draws, 13 losses and placed the 9 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Kaiserslautern got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC 08 Hombrug 0.96--1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 409 matches, the home team got 230 wins, 78 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 56.23%; Draw win rate: 19.07%; Away win rate: 24.69%; Home odds win rate: 42.05%; Draw odds win rate: 21.52%; Away odds win rate: 36.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1381 matches, the home team got 665 wins, 235 draws and 481 losses. Home win rate: 48.15%; Draw win rate: 17.02%; Away win rate: 34.83%; Over odds win rate: 47.65%; Draw odds win rate: 3.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC 08 Hombrug(19.1%), Draw(20.0%), Kaiserslautern(60.9%)

 

FC 08 Hombrug VS Kaiserslautern, easy away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)