FC Dunav Ruse VS Levski Sofia, easy away win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- FC Dunav Ruse VS Levski Sofia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, FC Dunav Ruse got 5 wins, 5 draws, 16 losses and placed the 13 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Dunav Ruse got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Levski Sofia got 17 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 3 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Levski Sofia got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Dunav Ruse 0.85--1-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 356 matches, the home team got 102 wins, 90 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 28.65%; Draw win rate: 25.28%; Away win rate: 46.07%; Home odds win rate: 37.08%; Draw odds win rate: 23.03%; Away odds win rate: 39.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3974 matches, the home team got 1765 wins, 1050 draws and 1159 losses. Home win rate: 44.41%; Draw win rate: 26.42%; Away win rate: 29.16%; Over odds win rate: 44.06%; Draw odds win rate: 5.74%; Under odds win rate: 50.20%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.70-3.85-1.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 17.39%; Draw win rate: 13.04%; Away win rate: 69.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Dunav Ruse(16.3%), Draw(23.6%), Levski Sofia(60.1%)

 

FC Dunav Ruse VS Levski Sofia, easy away win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)