FC Hansa Luneburg VS Heider SV, easy home win

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- FC Hansa Luneburg VS Heider SV 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, FC Hansa Luneburg got 5 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Hansa Luneburg got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Heider SV got 1 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 17 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Heider SV got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Hansa Luneburg 0.99-1/1.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 794 matches, the home team got 552 wins, 141 draws and 101 losses. Home win rate: 69.52%; Draw win rate: 17.76%; Away win rate: 12.72%; Home odds win rate: 44.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3/3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2349 matches, the home team got 1140 wins, 413 draws and 796 losses. Home win rate: 48.53%; Draw win rate: 17.58%; Away win rate: 33.89%; Over odds win rate: 46.36%; Draw odds win rate: 3.87%; Under odds win rate: 49.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.80-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 83.33%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Hansa Luneburg(68.4%), Draw(17.8%), Heider SV(13.9%)

 

FC Hansa Luneburg VS Heider SV, easy home win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)