FC Linkoping City VS Umea FC, a tense game

Submit by Tipster October

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- FC Linkoping City VS Umea FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, FC Linkoping City got 9 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Linkoping City got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Umea FC got 14 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Umea FC got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Linkoping City 1.00-0-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1243 matches, the home team got 406 wins, 371 draws and 466 losses. Home win rate: 32.66%; Draw win rate: 29.85%; Away win rate: 37.49%; Home odds win rate: 32.66%; Draw odds win rate: 29.85%; Away odds win rate: 37.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-3-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 253 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 53 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 44.66%; Draw win rate: 20.95%; Away win rate: 34.39%; Over odds win rate: 41.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.32%; Under odds win rate: 52.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.45-2.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Linkoping City(36.0%), Draw(25.9%), Umea FC(38.1%)

 

FC Linkoping City VS Umea FC, a tense game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)