FC Trollhattan VS Skovde AIK, FC Trollhattan may win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- FC Trollhattan VS Skovde AIK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, FC Trollhattan got 10 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Trollhattan got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Skovde AIK got 12 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Skovde AIK got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Trollhattan 1.01-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 484 matches, the home team got 194 wins, 143 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 40.08%; Draw win rate: 29.55%; Away win rate: 30.37%; Home odds win rate: 41.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4140 matches, the home team got 1838 wins, 1089 draws and 1213 losses. Home win rate: 44.40%; Draw win rate: 26.30%; Away win rate: 29.30%; Over odds win rate: 44.03%; Draw odds win rate: 5.77%; Under odds win rate: 50.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.15-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 23 wins, 8 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 48.94%; Draw win rate: 17.02%; Away win rate: 34.04%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Trollhattan(41.2%), Draw(27.2%), Skovde AIK(31.6%)

 

FC Trollhattan VS Skovde AIK, FC Trollhattan may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)