Figueirense VS Botafogo SP, hard to predict

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Figueirense VS Botafogo SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Figueirense got 2 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Figueirense got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 7.1%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Botafogo SP got 5 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Botafogo SP got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Figueirense 0.82-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 403 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 112 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 35.98%; Draw win rate: 27.79%; Away win rate: 36.23%; Home odds win rate: 35.98%; Draw odds win rate: 27.79%; Away odds win rate: 36.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-1.5/2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-2.76-2.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Figueirense(37.6%), Draw(33.4%), Botafogo SP(29.0%)

 

Figueirense VS Botafogo SP, hard to predict

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)