FK Sutjeska Niksic VS Slovan Bratislava, a tough game

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- FK Sutjeska Niksic VS Slovan Bratislava 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, FK Sutjeska Niksic got 21 wins, 11 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga. In the last 20 games, FK Sutjeska Niksic got 10 wins, 8 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 23.1%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Slovan Bratislava got 18 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Slovan Bratislava got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Sutjeska Niksic 0.90--1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 548 matches, the home team got 190 wins, 98 draws and 260 losses. Home win rate: 34.67%; Draw win rate: 17.88%; Away win rate: 47.45%; Home odds win rate: 38.14%; Draw odds win rate: 28.47%; Away odds win rate: 33.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6251 matches, the home team got 2753 wins, 1714 draws and 1784 losses. Home win rate: 44.04%; Draw win rate: 27.42%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 49.74%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.60-3.85-1.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Sutjeska Niksic(13.1%), Draw(22.1%), Slovan Bratislava(64.7%)

 

FK Sutjeska Niksic VS Slovan Bratislava, a tough game

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)