Floresta CE VS EC Jacuipense, host to win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

 

Match Time:

Brazil Serie D -- Floresta CE VS EC Jacuipense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Floresta CE got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, EC Jacuipense got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 64.7%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Floresta CE 0.92-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 26 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 42.53%; Draw win rate: 29.89%; Away win rate: 27.59%; Home odds win rate: 50.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 39 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 48.72%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Over odds win rate: 35.90%; Draw odds win rate: 5.13%; Under odds win rate: 58.97%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Floresta CE(48.0%), Draw(26.8%), EC Jacuipense(25.2%)

 

Floresta CE VS EC Jacuipense, host to win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)