Galatasaray VS Alanyaspor, host may win

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Galatasaray VS Alanyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Galatasaray got 11 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Galatasaray got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Alanyaspor got 11 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Alanyaspor got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Galatasaray 1.00-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1749 matches, the home team got 757 wins, 432 draws and 560 losses. Home win rate: 43.28%; Draw win rate: 24.70%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Home odds win rate: 51.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 556 matches, the home team got 244 wins, 141 draws and 171 losses. Home win rate: 43.88%; Draw win rate: 25.36%; Away win rate: 30.76%; Over odds win rate: 43.88%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 50.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.99-3.30-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 260 games, the home team got 138 wins, 60 draws and 62 losses. Home win rate: 53.08%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 23.85%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Galatasaray(46.5%), Draw(27.5%), Alanyaspor(25.9%)

 

Galatasaray VS Alanyaspor, host may win

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)