Granada CF VS AD Alcorcon, a home victory

Submit by Tipster William

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Granada CF VS AD Alcorcon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 41 rounds, Granada CF got 21 wins, 13 draws, 7 losses and placed the 2 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Granada CF got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 41 rounds, AD Alcorcon got 14 wins, 10 draws, 17 losses and placed the 14 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, AD Alcorcon got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Granada CF 0.93-0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 330 matches, the home team got 137 wins, 91 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 41.52%; Draw win rate: 27.58%; Away win rate: 30.91%; Home odds win rate: 48.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1307 matches, the home team got 526 wins, 404 draws and 377 losses. Home win rate: 40.24%; Draw win rate: 30.91%; Away win rate: 28.84%; Over odds win rate: 43.46%; Draw odds win rate: 7.65%; Under odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.35-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Granada CF(59.2%), Draw(25.0%), AD Alcorcon(15.8%)


Granada CF VS AD Alcorcon, a home victory

 

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)