Greece (w) VS Germany (w), sure win for Germany (w)

Submit by Tipster Suerte

Match Time:

UEFA European Womens Championship -- Greece (w) VS Germany (w) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

Match Analysis:

 In the last 20 games, Greece (w) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

In the last 20 games, Germany (w) got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 85.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 30.75-14.75-1.01, which seems to support Germany (w). Greece (w) couldn't get a win in recent games, and suffered consecutive 3 draws, being in poor forms. So Greece (w) won't be expected high in this game.

 

Greece (w) VS Germany (w)

Pick: Germany (w) to win

Greece (w) VS Germany (w), sure win for Germany (w)

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)